News & Events
Edanz announced today that it is partnering with Aries Systems in adopting the Editorial Manager Ingest Service for its Author Path product (www.author-path.com).
The Edanz Author Path was launched in beta last April in both English and Chinese. This partnership means authors using the Author Path, will be able to submit files and metadata associated with their manuscripts to the thousands of journals using Editorial Manager with a single click.
Which of the following refer/s to past research appropriately?
- Author Z et al (2010) wrote: “X offers an effective technique for performing Y”.
- Author Z et al (2010) wrote that X offered an effective technique for performing Y.
- Author Z and colleagues claim that X was effective as a procedure for Y (2010).
- According to Author Z (2010), X is effective as a procedure for Y.
Which of these opening sentences of a paragraph in the Introduction use/s the correct tenses?
- X was developed in 2010 and became a commonly used procedure for Y.
- X was developed in 2010 and is now a commonly used procedure for Y.
- X was developed in 2010 and is now commonly performed for Y.
- X was developed in 2010 and is becoming a commonly used procedure for Y.
On 13 November 2017, Dr Trevor Lane (Education Director and Senior Publishing Consultant) was invited to the Singapore Agency for Science, Technology and Research (A*STAR) to give a seminar on science communication to non-academic audiences, which is becoming a sought-after skill among scientists.
On 5 October 2017, Edanz Group conducted a workshop to teach the fundamentals of journal peer reviewing to researchers at the Chiba University Graduate School of Nursing, Chiba, Japan.
By popular demand, Edanz Group will be starting a regular free webinar series for early career researchers on manuscript writing skills. The first one, on the basics of research writing, will be held on Monday, 2 October 2017, from 7:00pm to 7:45pm Japan Standard Time. Register here to join the webinar and receive the recording and additional tips after the webinar.